Striglos is a fast-paced business solution provider. Since 1960, Striglos has serviced the Central Illinois region. We are looking for a motivated mechanically savvy individually willing to learn in a team setting. Striglos will provide all necessary training. Pay will be based on level of experience.
A Striglos copy technician will install, maintain and repair copy equipment, including photocopiers, digital multifunctional copiers, fax machines, scanners and printers. Duties will include clearing paper jams, changing toner cartridges and replacing or refurbishing worn parts. As copiers become more complex and integrated with computer technology, copy technicians will also perform maintenance on computer network connections and other digital functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vendor certifications will be provided by Striglos
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanically savvy with ability to learn
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding of computer networks and software programs